- This Terms of Service may only be modified or supplemented by Keepchest, and we reserve the right to change, amend or supplement it at any time at our discretion. If at any time you do not agree to these Terms of Service or any of the policies on our site, please close your account and discontinue use of the service immediately.
- Updates to these Terms of Service will be posted to this location.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to one of our newsletters, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number or credit card information. Additional optional information may be requested in order to provide our service to you.
The information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our service. The information and feedback we receive from you helps us to add and improve upon the features we provide.
- To provide customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information is used to complete financial transactions and others required to enable or upgrade your service.
- To administer contests, promotions or surveys.
To send periodic emails. The name and email address you provide for your account may be used to send you transactional notifications pertaining to your service.
You may also opt to receive promotional mailings regarding company news, updates, related products or services, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from such promotional emails, a link to unsubscribe can be found at the bottom of each message.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit or access your personal information.
All supplied payment information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology before being sent to our payment gateway provider for processing. Access to payment information is strictly limited to prevent fraud.
Cookies are used in conjunction with this service.
Cookies are small files that a site transfers to your computer via your web browser that allows the site to recognize you and/or store certain information about you for later retrieval.
Note that disabling cookies or otherwise removing the ability for this site to track usage may disable some or all of its functionality and is not recommended.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information with others except those trusted 3rd parties who directly assist us in operating our service and conducting our business. These parties are required by us to keep this information confidential.
We may also provide your information to law enforcement agencies as appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, upon receipt of a valid subpoena or court order or when necessary to protect ours or others rights, property or safety.
Non-personally identifiable, aggregate user information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include, offer or link to third party products or services via our service. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We are unable to assume responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Account Information Changes
Users of this service may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into the Management Panel and editing their profile via the button provided at the top of the screen.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
This service is marketed and directed toward people who are at least 13 years old or older, and does not willingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.